We want your car to remain safe and in tip top shape. If your car seems off or is not performing how it should, it’s time to cash in on the included routine maintenance coverage.
What's great is that all our cars come with an extended warranty and maintenance package covering anything considered normal wear and tear (Details are outlined in your Canvas Agreement).
The moment you feel your car needs some attention, don’t worry about the annoying process of finding a shop, make an appointment immediately with your nearest Ford or Lincoln dealership to have it inspected. You can find your nearest Ford dealership here or your nearest Lincoln dealership here.
To make an appointment
- Find a dealer through the Ford and Lincoln dealership locator.
- Call the dealer and ask for their service department.
- Schedule your appointment and tell them your car is covered under extended Maintenance + Warranty plans through Ford (or Lincoln).
- Go and get your car serviced.
- If the dealer requests payment for anything, tell them to bill the Canvas Fleet Care account. If you have any issues during the appointment, please give us a call.
Don’t neglect your tires…
They keep you in motion! We can help—if your tires are below 4/32" tread depth, don’t sweat it, but make sure you get them into the shop so we can pay to replace those tires needing replacement.
Just to be clear—our service covers normal wear and tear. It does not include things like nail punctures, blowouts, or sidewall damage. We encourage our customers to keep an eye on their tires so they can take advantage of this service and keep safe while driving.
Remember, if you drive a 2017 Lincoln, you can schedule a maintenance appointment (complete with pickup and delivery of your vehicle) via the Lincoln Way™ app.