Yes! Should you decide you want to extend your subscription, you can take advantage of greater savings with an increased commitment so long as you contact us within 30 days of the end of your previously selected term. You will be able to extend the length of your subscription by 1 or more months. After you add the months you want to your plan, you will see your monthly subscription rate moving forward billed at the value rate of your updated total months subscribed.
Articles in this section
- How does Canvas work?
- When I get a car with Canvas, whats included?
- What’s the difference between a car fee, subscription fee, and mileage package fee?
- What if I want to cancel my subscription early?
- Can I extend my subscription?
- Can I shorten my subscription?
- What if I return my car?
- Can I swap my car?
- What if I became a Canvas customer prior to the launch of the new platform?
- What is the maximum length of time I can keep a car?