Nope! This is a one-time fee and, as such, you will not need to pay it when you return to Canvas for another car.
Articles in this section
- I want to cancel my reservation. Is the New User Activation Fee reimbursable?
- Will I need to pay the New User Activation Fee every time I get a car with Canvas?
- What is the New User Activation Fee?
- Why does the price decrease over time?
- Is the price negotiable?
- How do I know I am getting a good price?
- What taxes are associated with acquiring a car from Canvas?