Canvas automatically processes your payment 10 days after your statement becomes available by using the saved payment method we have on file. We give you 10 full days to review your Statement before we charge your card. That way, if there are any questions, we have time to hear from you. Autopay makes it so your account is always current. You don’t have to stress about paying yet another bill.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my credit card?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What happens if I get a parking ticket or red-light ticket?
- How do FasTrak tolls work?
- How am I billed for tolls and tickets?
- How am I billed for any overages?
- How do I view my billing statements?
- When does my first billing period start?
- What is a billing period?
- When do I have to pay my bill?