An insurance deductible is the amount of money you pay after an accident before your insurance company pays for the remaining amount.
Articles in this section
- What is an insurance deductible?
- What is covered by the auto insurance in the Canvas program?
- Are there different insurance coverage types?
- At high level, what does auto insurance cover?
- Is auto insurance mandatory?
- How does insurance work?
- My insurance/registration cards are lost/missing. What do I do?
- I was just in an accident, what do I need to do?
- What if I already have auto insurance or I want to choose my own plan?