An insurance deductible is the amount of money you pay after an accident before your insurance company pays for the remaining amount.
Articles in this section
- What is covered by the auto insurance in the Canvas program?
- What are some of the insurance coverage limits in the insurance policy included in my Canvas subscription?
- Can I upgrade or change the insurance policy included with my car?
- What is an insurance deductible?
- Is auto insurance mandatory?
- Can I use my own auto insurance?
- How do I get a copy of my insurance card or registration?
- What do I do if I'm in an accident?