Bodily Injury Liability (BI) & Property Damage Liability (PD)
- (BI) This coverage applies to injuries that you, the approved driver, cause to someone else.
- (PD) This coverage pays for damage you may cause to someone else’s property. Usually, this means damage to someone else’s car, but it also includes damage to lamp posts, telephone poles, fences, buildings, or other structures your car hit.
- Policy Limit – $300,000 Combined Single Limit for BI and PD coverage.
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- This coverage pays for the treatment of injuries for the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car—medical expenses, lost wages due to injury, funeral expenses, etc.
- Policy Limit—State Statutory Limit (California does not require PIP coverage)
- This coverage pays for the treatment of injuries for the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car when not required by state statutory laws.
- Policy Limit $5,000
- This coverage reimburses you for loss due to theft or damage caused by something other than a collision with another car or object, such as fire, falling objects, missiles, explosion, earthquake, windstorm, hail, flood, vandalism, riot, or contact with animals such as birds or deer.
- Comprehensive coverage has a $500 deductible.
- This coverage pays for damage to your car resulting from a collision with another car or object. Even if you are at fault for the accident, your collision coverage will reimburse you for the costs of repairing your car, minus the deductible.
- Collision coverage has a $500 deductible.
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- This coverage will reimburse you, the approved driver, if you are hit by an uninsured or hit-and-run driver. Underinsured motorist coverage comes into play when an at-fault driver has insufficient insurance to pay for your total loss.
- Policy Limit—State Statutory Limit
Other Policy Coverage
- Your Canvas insurance protection includes the following additional coverage:
- Glass Breakage: $250 deductible
- Towing coverage limit of $200
- Rental reimbursement coverage limit of $25 per day for up to 14 days