After Canvas delivers your new ride, you'll find your "Tool Kit" in your glove box which will contain an accident form and an accident checklist. If you are involved in an accident, you should follow the checklist, fill out the accident form, and as the form instructs, call Liberty Mutual. You will file your accident claim directly with them. Canvas has the ability to monitor ongoing claims and should you have any questions about the process you can always call us; we like to help as much as we can.
Articles in this section
- What is covered by the auto insurance in the Canvas program?
- What are some of the insurance coverage limits in the insurance policy included in my Canvas subscription?
- Can I upgrade or change the insurance policy included with my car?
- What is an insurance deductible?
- Is auto insurance mandatory?
- Can I use my own auto insurance?
- How do I get a copy of my insurance card or registration?
- What do I do if I'm in an accident?