Unfortunately, we cannot waive the insurance plan that comes with your car. Should you choose to have your own insurance, your plan may become the primary plan for the car, but ours will still be included as excess.
Articles in this section
- What is an insurance deductible?
- What is covered by the auto insurance in the Canvas program?
- Are there different insurance coverage types?
- At high level, what does auto insurance cover?
- Is auto insurance mandatory?
- How does insurance work?
- My insurance/registration cards are lost/missing. What do I do?
- I was just in an accident, what do I need to do?
- What if I already have auto insurance or I want to choose my own plan?