Some examples of excessive wear and tear are scratches or dents larger than 2”, sidewall damage to tires, and interior burns or tear, to name a few. For a complete list of what we consider excessive wear and tear you can reference your agreement with us. You can view and download this document from your customer dashboard.
Articles in this section
- What comes included with my car?
- What’s the deal with insurance, maintenance, warranty, upkeep and all that good stuff?
- What is not covered by the insurance, warranty and maintenance in my subscription? What am I responsible for fixing?
- What happens if there is damage found on my car when I return it?
- Is Roadside Assistance included with my car?
- Something feels wrong with my car. Where do I take it?
- What is considered normal wear and tear?