When a ticket is issued to you, it will be sent to us. We will take care of the ticket and apply the cost of the ticket to your bill. For example, you blow a red light - which we don't recommend, and you get a ticket, we pay it, add the price of your ticket to your monthly bill, and won’t even charge you a fee to do this. Neat, right?
Articles in this section
- How do I update my payment method?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What happens if I get a parking ticket or red-light ticket?
- How do FasTrak tolls work?
- How am I billed for any overages?
- How do I view my billing statements?
- When does my first billing period start?
- What is a billing period?
- When do I have to pay my bill?
- When am I billed for my monthly charges?