Each car’s license plate has been registered with FasTrak, and members will be automatically billed for usage on a pay-as-you-go basis. Don’t worry, we do not charge any additional fees for using the service, and you will only pay for what you use. You’ll see your usage bill added to your monthly statement.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my credit card?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What happens if I get a parking ticket or red-light ticket?
- How do FasTrak tolls work?
- How am I billed for tolls and tickets?
- How am I billed for any overages?
- How do I view my billing statements?
- When does my first billing period start?
- What is a billing period?
- When do I have to pay my bill?