Any overages you incur will simply be reflected on your next bill. For example, if you went over 50 miles in your first billing period, your second billing period Statement will include charges for the additional 50 miles you drove.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my credit card?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What happens if I get a parking ticket or red-light ticket?
- How do FasTrak tolls work?
- How am I billed for tolls and tickets?
- How am I billed for any overages?
- How do I view my billing statements?
- When does my first billing period start?
- What is a billing period?
- When do I have to pay my bill?