Your first billing period starts the day your car is delivered to you and lasts 30 days. For example, if your car is delivered to you on January 1st, your billing period will be January 1st to January 30th. If you continue to use our service, your second billing period will start on January 31st.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my credit card?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What happens if I get a parking ticket or red-light ticket?
- How do FasTrak tolls work?
- How am I billed for tolls and tickets?
- How am I billed for any overages?
- How do I view my billing statements?
- When does my first billing period start?
- What is a billing period?
- When do I have to pay my bill?