A billing period specifically refers to the 30-day period in which you have been driving your car. You are billing for all usage in 30-day increments. We often use month and billing period interchangeably. It's important to note that unless otherwise stated, a month refers to a period covering 30 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my credit card?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What happens if I get a parking ticket or red-light ticket?
- How do FasTrak tolls work?
- How am I billed for tolls and tickets?
- How am I billed for any overages?
- How do I view my billing statements?
- When does my first billing period start?
- What is a billing period?
- When do I have to pay my bill?