Starting the day your car is delivered, you are billed for your vehicle usage at the beginning of each period, similar to how apartment rent works. Your bill, or Statement, will be available for you on the first day of each period. We will generate your invoice on the first day of each period and email it to you. You will then have 10 days to review it and change your payment method if needed before the card on file is automatically charged.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my credit card?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What happens if I get a parking ticket or red-light ticket?
- How do FasTrak tolls work?
- How am I billed for tolls and tickets?
- How am I billed for any overages?
- How do I view my billing statements?
- When does my first billing period start?
- What is a billing period?
- When do I have to pay my bill?