Auto insurance is mandatory in every state across the U.S., but insurance carrying laws vary. The insurance provided inside your Canvas rental agreement addresses the minimum state insurance requirements. In the state of California, the minimum liability limit is $300,000 with Personal Injury Protection, Uninsured Motorist & Underinsured Motorist coverage set at the Statutory Minimum.
Articles in this section
- What is an insurance deductible?
- What is covered by the auto insurance in the Canvas program?
- Are there different insurance coverage types?
- At high level, what does auto insurance cover?
- Is auto insurance mandatory?
- How does insurance work?
- My insurance/registration cards are lost/missing. What do I do?
- I was just in an accident, what do I need to do?
- What if I already have auto insurance or I want to choose my own plan?