Every car comes with insurance, a maintenance package, and an extended warranty. To provide more detail on this . . .
- All cars come with Ford’s PremiumCARE or Lincoln’s Protect PremiumCARE Service Plan. Extended Plan. What does this mean? To use Ford’s exact words: “It covers the parts and labor to repair thousands of key components-engine, transmission, steering, brakes, front suspension, electrical and more."
- If you’d like more details on warranty coverage, you can download a Ford brochure here and a Lincoln brochure here.
- Ford Rental Reimbursement is $30 / day for 10 days vs. Lincoln is $75 / day for 10 days
- 2017 Lincoln models come with their original manufacturer’s warranty.
- All cars at Canvas come with insurance included. What does this mean for you and your passengers?
- Commercial Auto Liability — $300,000 Combined Single Limit
- Renter's Limit Endorsement
- State Financial Responsibility
- Personal Injury Protection
- Medical Payments: $5,000 limit
- Uninsured Motorist & Underinsured Motorist – State Statutory Limits
- Physical Damage — Comprehensive: $500 deductible (actual cash value)
- Physical Damage — Collision: $500 deductible (actual cash value)
- Audio, Visual, and Data Electronic Equipment: $5,000 limit
- Towing coverage: $200 limit
- Rental reimbursement: $20 per day, for 14 days
- All of our cars come with maintenance and extended warranty packages, but it’s your responsibility to take your car in for servicing as needed. However, just to be clear, you can plan on no out-of-pocket expenses for standard servicing.
- All cars come with Ford’s Protect Premium Maintenance Plan or Lincoln’s Protect Premium Maintenance.
- To use Ford’s words, this package not only covers your routine oil changes, it also covers multi-point inspections, as well as preventive care and replacement of normal “wear and tear” items that require periodic attention.
- If you want more details on maintenance coverage, you can download a Ford brochure here and a Lincoln brochure here.
- 2017 Lincoln drivers enjoy a special perk! When your car needs routine maintenance, your Lincoln will be picked up and dropped back off to you after receiving maintenance.