Every car comes with comprehensive insurance, a maintenance package, and an extended warranty. Let us provide a few more details…
- All cars come with either Ford or Lincoln’s Protect PremiumCARE Extended Service Plan. What does this mean? To use Ford’s exact words: “It covers the parts and labor to repair thousands of key components-engine, transmission, steering, brakes, front suspension, electrical and more."
- If you’d like more details on warranty coverage, download a Ford brochure here and a Lincoln brochure here.
- Ford’s Rental Reimbursement is $30 / day for 10 days. Lincoln’s covers $75 / day for 10 days.
2017 Lincoln models come with the original manufacturer’s warranty.
All cars at Canvas come with insurance. What does this mean for you and your passengers?
- Commercial Auto Liability — $300,000 Combined Single Limit
- Renter's Limit Endorsement
- State Financial Responsibility
- Personal Injury Protection
- Medical Payments: $5,000 limit
- Uninsured Motorist & Underinsured Motorist — State Statutory Limits
- Physical Damage — Comprehensive: $500 deductible (actual cash value)
- Physical Damage — Collision: $500 deductible (actual cash value)
- Audio, Visual, and Data Electronic Equipment: $5,000 limit
- Towing coverage: $200 limit
- Rental reimbursement: $20 per day, for 14 days
Our cars come with maintenance and extended warranty packages. Simply take your car in when it requires servicing, and you can rest assured you won’t pay out-of-pocket expenses for routine maintenance.
Check it out...
- All cars come with Ford’s Protect Premium Maintenance Plan or Lincoln’s Protect Premium Maintenance.
- To use Ford’s words: “this package not only covers your routine oil changes, it also covers multi-point inspections, as well as preventive care and replacement of normal ‘wear and tear’ items that require periodic attention.”
Did you know 2017 Lincoln drivers enjoy a special perk? When your car needs routine maintenance, your car’s pick-up and delivery are free of charge after maintenance is completed.