No, you are not the “owner” of the vehicle. However, we think that’s a good thing. Another way to think about this is that many of the burdens that come with owning a vehicle are no longer on you; rather, they are on us. Extended purchasing and selling cycles, lengthy commitments. . . not your problem.
Articles in this section
- What is included with the monthly cost?
- Can I change my mileage package?
- How does the 3-Day, Get-it-Right Guarantee work?
- What is the maximum length for which I can keep a car?
- What is the minimum subscription length for which I can keep a car?
- What is the minimum subscription length with Canvas? Can I return the car in less than a month?
- Do I technically “own” the vehicle?
- Is Canvas essentially just another car dealer?
- I don’t get it. Isn’t Canvas basically the same thing as renting?
- Can I test drive the car? If so, how does the test drive work?