Technically, you are not the “owner” of the car, but many of the burdens that come with owning a vehicle are no longer on you. Instead, we deal with that stuff. Extended purchasing and selling cycles, lengthy commitments, annual registration,.... we’ll worry about all of that so you don’t have to.
Articles in this section
- What is included with the monthly cost?
- Can I change my mileage package?
- How does the 3-Day, Get-it-Right Guarantee work?
- What is the maximum length for which I can keep a car?
- What is the minimum subscription length for which I can keep a car?
- What is the minimum subscription length with Canvas? Can I return the car in less than a month?
- Do I technically “own” the vehicle?
- Is Canvas essentially just another car dealer?
- I don’t get it. Isn’t Canvas basically the same thing as renting?
- Can I test drive the car? If so, how does the test drive work?