If you want to return your car, simply call or email us to schedule a return! All we ask is that you provide at least 7 days’ notice to return. In order to avoid being responsible for the following month’s bill, your car needs to be returned before the end of the billing cycle. Please note that your car should be returned with at least half a tank of gas, or an additional charge will be incurred.
Generally speaking, the return process works as follows:
- A Canvas agent will meet you at a designated pickup address within our delivery range.
- Your ID will be checked. (Note: your friends or family can’t complete the return for you.)
- Our agent then verifies that the car returned matches the one associated with your account.
- Then, a basic cosmetic inspection is conducted to ensure that the car is in the same condition as it was when it was delivered, plus normal wear and tear. (Our standards for wear and tear appear in your agreement with us.) If the wear and tear exceeds our standards, you will be billed for the damage.
- You then sign the termination documents, and the agent drives away with the car.
- Then you’re all set!
All in all, the process should take less time than the initial delivery process.